|To clarify an expenditure:|
- Log in to Web Reporter and select the Clarify An Expenditure option from the navigation menu.
- Web Reporter will display a Filed Bank Reports list of the bank's reports of your account. The list
is grouped by year, in descending order, and the reports for that year are displayed in chronological order,
newest to oldest.
- Click on the Clarify button next to the bank report indicated in your clarification request from OCPF.
- The bank report selected will be displayed on the screen with all of the expenditures for this reporting
period listed below the summary balance information.
- If the clarification applies to a single expenditure, i.e. a missing purpose, locate the expenditure in the
list and click into the text box to the right of the amount field. Fill in the missing information and
click on the Update button at the bottom of the screen to file the clarification.
- If the clarification applies to the entire bank report, click on the link in the summary balance information
section at the top of the screen. A 1,000 character text field will open. You can then add the
requested information to the text field. Click on the Update button at the bottom of the screen to
file the clarification.