- On the Draft Cover Page, you can edit the beginning and ending dates for the report, the beginning balance,
and the unitemized totals of the report. All other information is edited from the report schedules.
- NOTE: Be careful in changing the report type or the report year. This is the identifying
information for an amendment. If you change the report type or the report year, the draft will no longer
be recognized as an amendment. For example, if you change the report type and try to file the amendment
with the same beginning and ending dates, a warning will appear that you are trying to file an overlapping report
(an existing report with the same dates is in the system) since it will no longer recognize that this was an
amendment to the previously filed report. If you need to change the report type or year, and you encounter
difficulties e-filing, please contact OCPF for further assistance.
- Click on the links to the report information, i.e. Receipts, Expenditures, etc., to either add information or
to edit the existing report information.
- To add information to the report, click on the navigation menu link for the item you need to add, fill
in the data entry fields and click the Add button.
- To edit an existing item, click on the Edit button to the right of the record. Use this button
to recall the record to the data entry area and correct or change the information in the data entry
fields. When the Edit button is clicked, the Add button in the data entry area is replaced by these
- Update - This button is used to save the edited record to the report.
- Delete - This button is used to remove a record from the report.
- Cancel - This button is used to cancel the edit function and return to data entry
- NOTE: Remember, if you find the filer information for your report is out of date or otherwise
inaccurate, you can edit the information from the Filer Information menu option. In addition, please
notify OCPF of the error promptly so that we can update your information in the Registered Filer