|Electioneering Communication (18F) reports e-filed on the EFS are displayed on this page. The
display page is tabbed by year. On each year tab, the reports are grouped by candidate and
displayed in chronilogical order, newest to oldest. The report log displays the following
information for each report listed:|
- Candidate - The candidate or candidates affected by the expenditures made.
- Date - The date the report was filed.
- Filer - The name and address of the individual, group or association (other than a
political committee) making the expenditure.
- Position - Filers indicate whether the expenditures were made to support or oppose the
election of the candidate(s).
- Amount - The total dollar amount of the expenditures reported. Click on this
field to view the report.