Navigating the Site
The navigation menu is now on the left-side of the screen. The menu has two tabs -- Public and Web Reporter.
Public -- The Public section of the EFS is available to all visitors for viewing and searching electronically filed campaign finance report data.
The Public section menu options are:
Web Reporter -- Web Reporter is OCPF's online electronic filing application and can only be accessed by registered filers.
- Home - Click on this link to return to this main page.
- Search (Contribution or Expenditures) - Search databases of all contribution and expenditure information.
- Search (Reports) - View the e-filed reports of Candidates, PACs, State Parties, Local Parties or Ballot Question Committees.
- Report Log - View a list of the most recently filed reports.
- Registered Filer List - View a listing of all candidates and committees who file reports with OCPF.
- Recently Organized - View a list of the most recently organized political committees.
- Legislative Races - View campaign spending information by legislative district.
- Special Elections - View campaign spending information for special election races (to fill vacancies in the House or Senate).
- PAC Reports - View the most recent campaign spending information by political action committees.
- Depository Reports - View reports of candidates and committees reporting in the depository system, grouped by office sought.
- Ballot Question Reports - View the campaign finance reports of ballot question committees, grouped by the question they support or oppose.
- Independent Expenditures - View campaign finance reports of independent expenditures made to support or oppose candidates.
There are two ways to enter Web Reporter:
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to see what reports are available for viewing on the EFS.
- Click on the Log-In menu option on the Public tab, or
- Click on the Web Reporter tab.
Need More Information? Click on the Help menu option for more assistance and information about the EFS.